Monday 30 September 2013

A BIT ABOUT ME

Hi there, well thanks to Kelly Ledder, I now have my own blog. 
Right this is me. My name is Jan (surprise surprise) I was born in 1960 . I was given up for adoption when I was a year old,(will not bore you with them details) I have 7 kids 2 of the are step 'kids we don't see them at all but that also is another story.

I started to create greeting cards in 2004 shortly after having a heart attack, it kept my mind off things...I have many different health problems but it's the card I've been given, and there are a lot of people who are worse then me...

I love making my cards for friends and family. I used to be a member of Crafty Catz  Design Team, and now I'm very pleased to say I'm a member of Scrappers Delights Design Team...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land Jan, you will soon be as addicted as all of us other bloggers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have both done a fantastic job love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice... I didnt do anything it was all down to Kelly xx

      Delete